søndag 28. august 2011

TARANTULA

I had a lovely evening in the church house. It was so good to just feel that someone has filled the empty place in my heart. From the time I went up in baptismal pool, everything went in slow motion, I remember everything that was said and when I was thrown into the water with a pastor who prayed over me. But one thing I haven't completely understood is that why be baptized in water? what have water to do with it? It's something I don't understand. You should be clean when you come out of the water, like a newborn, I understand, but not with water. Hm, have some questions I want answered, I'll just wait until I get answers.

Tomorrow is Monday and it means so much as - school -, Homework and new computers are just what you "want". I don't like all the new PC it's so big and fat, but this is something I just have to turn to. I did find my outfit for the day and the only thing missing is to pack my bag, I'm ready for another new and lovely week.


 



so sweet dreams <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar