mandag 29. august 2011

The way you walk, move and talk, it's all sexy


Well
, the school did't seem like something I most wanted to today so I took myself off. But school is important and this is something I have to keep going on. Mom and I might have plans to travel to Turkey for a week, because both of us want to see some sun, it rains and rains here in Norway, and I'm quite tired of this.

But today I'm going out with a friend and have to get to Hamar as fast as I can, since it is not long until we will be together. Has not been entirely with her ​​for 2 months and am really looking forward to it. But also some as homework to school, so this must be done before I think of something else. I done with the job applications and CVs, and I have 9 pages to read left








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar